Воздействие острым предметом

Сообщений в теме: 10

#1 Hristov Отправлено 30 Октябрь 2010 - 16:46

• участник
  • 43 сообщений
Убийство молодого человека.
Прикрепленный файл  нож.jpg (114,64К)
Количество загрузок:: 100
Прикрепленный файл  нож__1_.jpg (170,02К)
Количество загрузок:: 92

Сообщение отредактировал Edwin: 30 Октябрь 2010 - 18:17

реклама

#2 Edwin Отправлено 30 Октябрь 2010 - 18:17

• tеаm
  • 6 378 сообщений
А на животе ещё гематому каую-то несвежую видно.

#3 qwer Отправлено 30 Октябрь 2010 - 19:49

• K
  • 3 186 сообщений
Dr. Hristov!

I respect your initiative to place photos on the forum.

However, this creates a view that you absolutely do not know the rules of forensic photography, which makes their cost is close to zero.

Could you stick to these rules?

#4 freescull Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2010 - 07:43

• смэ
  • 283 сообщений
Не мне критиковать (сам когда-то получил пистон от Андрея за некачественное фото), но о том, что на снимке живот, действительно можно догадаться только по сальнику.

#5 Hristov Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2010 - 12:29

• участник
  • 43 сообщений
My posts serve a good purpose - there are a lot of medical students who look for forensic material on the internet to help them in their studies.

I am outside the Russian Federation and I don't feel obliged to abide by your laws.

Russia is a lawless country - full of corruption, with a high death rate where business, private interests and politics mix and this is considered normal.

If I lived in Russia I would keep my mouth shut or Medvedev could send me to prison in Siberia for posting forensic photos on the internet.

:ass/>

#6 qwer Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2010 - 14:17

• K
  • 3 186 сообщений
Mr. Hristov.

I'm also not from Russia.
And the question in my post is not about respecting the laws of any Russian.
I talked about the rules of judicial pictures that are the same worldwide.
And your country too.

#7 Hristov Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2010 - 15:15

• участник
  • 43 сообщений
If you have any personal grievances you should take them to the forum staff, I am afraid I have nothing to discuss with you.

#8 qwer Отправлено 31 Октябрь 2010 - 16:46

• K
  • 3 186 сообщений

Просмотр сообщенияHristov (31.10.2010, 16:15) писал:

If you have any personal grievances you should take them to the forum staff, I am afraid I have nothing to discuss with you.

You want to stop publishing on our forum your bad photos?
Thank God!

Look good professional legal photo.

#9 doctorsergey Отправлено 01 Ноябрь 2010 - 22:32

• участник
  • 29 сообщений

Просмотр сообщенияHristov (31.10.2010, 14:29) писал:

My posts serve a good purpose - there are a lot of medical students who look for forensic material on the internet to help them in their studies.

Than you should have mentioned that those photos were for medical students looking for this kind of things. But I bet there are not that many of them.

I am outside the Russian Federation and I don't feel obliged to abide by your laws.

Both things are very obvious

#10 doctorsergey Отправлено 01 Ноябрь 2010 - 22:41

• участник
  • 29 сообщений

Russia is a lawless country - full of corruption, with a high death rate where business, private interests and politics mix and this is considered normal.

If I lived in Russia I would keep my mouth shut or Medvedev could send me to prison in Siberia for posting forensic photos on the internet.

Being outside Russia - how do you know so many things about this country? Ever been there? faced all those terrible things like corruption etc personally? Your country should be paradise)) There is no doubt - Mr Medvedev is surfing this and other similar sites 24/7, hoping that one day Dr Hristov will post some photos from within Russia - than Russian police will finally catch you and send to prison! And than Russian President's biggest dream will finally come true! Seems like sometimes it's a good idea to keep your mouth shut even if you are far away from Russia (or any other country). Just try to be nice and respect other people and their country. Not a lot of efforts needed - sometimes all you need to do is just to think twice before saying/writing something.
PS Prisons in Russia are not only in Syberia. There are some in south regions as well)).

#11 AVNER Отправлено 11 Ноябрь 2010 - 21:25

• участник
  • 13 сообщений

Просмотр сообщенияHristov (31.10.2010, 16:15) писал:

Hot Finnish guys!

Сообщество русскоговорящих судебно-медицинских экспертов
Community of Russian-speaking forensic medical experts
© 2006-2017 Forens.ru